Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Snippets, Snippets, Who's Got the Snippets?

Oh lord, few things in the world make my ovaries ache more than a 3-year-old dressed as a fairy gloriously reveling in the candy-orgy that is Trick or Treating. Even in my ghetto, we had several groups of Trick or Treaters come to our door. The best part was watching the older kids keep the younger kids in line.
More than once did I hear an older kid chastising a younger kid with “Don’t be greedy, just take ONE!” Or “Say Thank you!” Just too cute!

~~~~~

Why is it clothing never shrinks in a way that makes it fit better? I have a great pair of caramel colored pants, when I bought them, they were perfect in length (at least perfect for wearing with a bit of heel) and a smidge baggier than I liked. So, did they shrink in at all? No, they shrunk UP. So, now I have a pair of pants just shy of the length I like, while still being too baggy in the hip/booty area. Oy.

~~~~
I get Jen time tonight. I can’t wait. Since I live far from all my female relatives, she’s the perfect surrogate sister. Nothing caps off a crappy week and a half like giggly-girlie-girl talk. If ever I thought I didn’t need/want female friends, I wholly take it back.

~~~~
I use Pandora to listen to music while at work. (If you haven’t used or heard of Pandora, just GO THERE.) You choose some songs or bands you like, and it finds other music, along with those you specified, that you might like. I guess it’s a little like Tivo in that respect. After months of adding more music to my list, Pandora’s decided I’m either a 14-year-old girl, or a 25-year-old gay man. Whiny boy music, bitchin’ chick music, and enough booty shaking to mix it up. See, young girl, or gay boy. Almost the same.

I have no idea where this is going. So, let's just move along shall we?
~~~~

And just as I thought I would, I fucked my back up again. This time, I can’t really blame myself though. I woke up at about 4 am with my body in a perfect twist. Hips perpendicular to the bed, back flat on the bed. Just perfect. Yeah, muscle relaxants at work = goodness.

I’m going to succumb to my prescription induced loopiness. Happy Wednesday.

No comments: