Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Introducing...

Lennox! Sorry for the delay in announcing, it's been a totally intense week. Lennox was born at 11:01 am on Sunday, February 7, 2010. Yes, I had a Superbowl baby. He's gorgeous, and sweet, with the longest fingers and toes you've ever seen.

I'll get around to telling the whole labor and delivery story eventually. It takes a while to wrap your brain around the entire experience. But I did have a successful VBAC, and did the entire thing without any medication at all. Yes, I'm proud as hell of that fact. Especially since I apparently only have monster babies, (Warren was 9 lbs 2 oz, Lennox was 8 lbs 11 oz. Woof).


Warren loves Lennox and is totally obsessed with holding him and kissing him. It is very cute. Of course, being two years old, Warren can't pronounce his brother's name, so he calls him "Lemick" which makes me die from the sweetness.


Hurray! New baby!

5 comments:

meghan said...

Ahhhh! Welcome Lennox! He's freaking adorable. I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him one day.

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

Wow.. You will have to talk about the VBAC, I am afraid of having another because I don't want to have another C-Section... CONGRATS! He is adorable!

Faith said...

Hurray, hurray, HUURRAAAYYY! Congrats! ::hugs::

jen breese said...

Huzzah! Very cute little guy. I will note you need to check off the siblings thing on your list of stuff to do! :)

Jenn said...

Congrats...you make very adorable babies! Love the name!