Thursday, September 9, 2010

Babies are Cute

I have to be honest, I'm really enjoying having two boys right now. Warren is getting a little more cooperative, and we're learning how to work with his personality better. Lennox is getting so big and his fun, sweet little personality is starting to show. I'm a little retardedly in love with these boys. But what is really wrenching my heart into pretzels these days is watching Warren and Lennox interact. I know years form now they will be fighting and arguing and making me rue the day. However, right now they are obsessed with each other. Their eyes completely light up when they see each other. They just can't seem to get enough of one another. They hold hands in the car. Warren has so much patience with Lennox, I almost can't believe it. When Lennox gets upset, Warren knows what to do to calm him down. When Warren is upset, he can be comforted by cuddling with Lennox.

At least 20 times a day I find myself thinking "THIS! This is why I wanted more than one kid." Yes, it is hectic, and chaotic, and every day is kind of a sprint. But since Xtian has been home with them, I've been LOVING coming home. I think he's falling into stride too. He's getting used to the rhythm of being at home, and figuring out what is fun and what is torture with the kids. And for reals, I really like having him home.

Right about now, I'm seeing how much easier life is when only one person is out of the house 80 hours a week.

No comments: