Friday, July 30, 2010

Ass Kicking: Work is.

This month has been the hardest month of work I have ever had. As of today, everything I can possibly do, is done. I'm waiting on a few reviews, but until anyone gets back to me, I'm off the hook. Of course, that means I'll be getting all feedback over the weekend, which kind of sucks, but whatever. I can run a phonecall with a little rum in my system, right?

And so, now, even though it's barely 2 pm, I'm going home. I'm going to enjoy my children. I'm going to spend some time with Xtian. I'm going to be patient, and only turn on my computer when I absolutely have to.

And in a couple of months, when the confidentiality is a moot point, I will share exactly what I've been working on and can step back and say "Damn. I can't believe I actually did that!" But in a good way.


No comments: