Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shuffling Along

So, I have some awesome new work projects that are fun. They also validate that the company owner likes me enough that I'm fairly sure she's not planning on firing me in the near future. So, that feels nice.

Cory seems to be enjoying his Manny gig, and Warren's digging it. Seems like it works for the time being. They really enjoy each other, and I love how Warren's developing these days. I like to think all of Cory's goodness and hilarity are rubbing off on the wee sprite.

Christian seems to enjoy his job. Frankly, I don't know if it's the job he likes, or if he's just so relieved to have one he would never dare think anything bad. But he and Cory get to be buddies, and do their guy stuff together. Friday night they'll be going to the Kings game, and I'll be home drinking liquor and watching horrible tv. A delightful time for all.

Right. Off to bed. Have a lovely day, y'all!

2 comments:

Faith said...

See, I think it needs to be said that what you guys have done for Cory - getting him out of that toxic situation with their mom? - amazing. You are both amazing, wonderful, and fabulous people. I'm sure that ALL of that is rubbing off on Warren!

Glad Christian (um...hard to call him that, dammit. I've been calling him "ex-tee-an" in my head all this time - because I'm cool) is liking the job!

Coley, I'm just so glad things seem to be going better for you guys! I wish I could come out and watch bad t.v. with you on Friday, dammit...

Coley said...

Oh girl, that would be delightful. So, when are you moving to CA? hmmm? Pretty Please? I think Twin would be on board with that game...