Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Babies are kind of buttheads.

Computer is still being difficult. I haven't had the time and energy at the same time to fix it. Warren is adorable, and says "Obama" which is hilarious. He has also decided that "mama" means cell phone. Bullshit. I call bullshit. Eventually he'll figure it out, but come on! It took him forever to say Mama, and now he calls the cell phone mama, Cory is Uncle, Xtian is Dada and he has no name for me. Jerk. I'm going to remember this and punish him soundly when he's old enough to care.

Hectic life, lots of work, in a really good way. I get to go to the bay area this weekend and hang with my sis and my dear friend Jen. Totally needed. Warren will be accompanying me, which will be fun and also a pain in the ass. Which is really the perfect way to describe parenthood.

Hopefully back in the swing here. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

jen breese said...

The weather forecast is CLEAR. Cross your fingers.