Thursday, February 5, 2009

I like presents

This year, for my birthday, Xtian got me a box of Godiva Truffles, a t shirt emblazoned with an inside joke, and researched a tattoo artist for me to get my back done the way I've wanted to for years. Because nothing says "Happy 27th Birthday from your husband" like the promise to drop a few hundred dollars on body art. Thanks Baby!

And aside from having to work, and still having responsibilities at home, it was an excellent day.
And the theme of this week is "Meetings that really need to happen being canceled and postponed." Just minor inconveniences, but a lot of them this week.

I'm home for a couple of hours trying to get some work done, since my work computer is...how to put this politely... challenged. So, now I get to go back to work, find a computer that isn't vaguely handicapped and finish everything. Hurray!

No comments: