Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh my god, just SLEEP!

So, for fun tonight, I decided to put Warren to bed and then listen to him scream for a while. Warren has no set schedule and it shows. The kid almost never cries, except for bed time. Of course this could be because he sometimes naps until 6 pm. Of course, I have a hard time criticizing, since I'm not with him all day, but it's slowly making me want to pull my hair out.

JUST GO TO SLEEP! I would kill to have a full 12 hours of sleep available, neigh, mandatory to me every night. Instead, he screams. And we listen.

Since I'm always raving about how much fun he is, I figure it's only fair to mention that he is officially gagging on his own cries as I type. It's not all goofy faces and snuggles. But then, I'm pretty sure we all knew that.

No comments: