Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Everyday I'm Hustlin'

Had a little scare in the middle of the night. Everything's fine, but I decided to work from home just the same. I've been pushing myself pretty hard lately between working out, working and doing shit with other people. It's like I have to prove to myself or the world that creating another human inside my body isn't going to slow me down. Except, it should. At least a little. So, hopefully this is just a little reminder to be gentler to myself.

Sometimes I'm kind of a retard when it comes to taking care of myself. And I had to explain to Xtian what was going on, so he won't be able to relax again until...oh the kid is born. That's the trouble with men, they internalize the worry and let it rot their brains. Or something like that.


This weekend was our first wedding anniversary. I can't believe how quickly a year goes by. We did the whole dinner thing, and of course I ended up with a monster headache about halfway through, so I'm sure I was awesome company. But the weekend was delightful nonetheless. Oh, and because he's supersweet, Xtian bought me the movie Pursuit of Happyness for an anniversary gift. Silly man. He's brining a world of pain on himself. Just see if I get through the opening credits without sobbing my eyes out.

No comments: