Thursday, November 16, 2006

We want the funk...

I’m feeling pretty shitty about myself these days. I don’t even really like my own personality these days. I feel like mostly people put up with me, despite myself.

I’ve been trying to find some semi-formal wear for my company’s awards dinner/dance all night party. Here’s the problem, I hate how everything looks on me, because I hate how I look. Of course that dress won’t make me look like a curvy babe. I’m NOT a curvy babe, I’m an overweight, carries-all-her-chub-on-her-gut, rather mannish looking hag. At least that’s how I’m feeling these days.
And no, please don’t anyone tell me differently. I don’t care what other people will say to be nice; I’m feeling like everything about me sucks.



Sorry for the bummer. I’m sure I’ll be back with some vagina/minor annoyance stories soon. Just not today.


Oh wait, I do have one random, TMI story for you. Guess what I was doing this weekend while two of my siblings were at my house. Guess!

--
Ovulating.

Yeah, nothing like trying to conceive while my sister is in the next room. Fuck. I’m never getting knocked up. (See again, I’m clearly useless in every way. )

No comments: