Thursday, July 6, 2006

My secret's out!

I've tried to keep a low profile at work. I know I can be.....boisterous, but no one needs to know of my tendencies so soon. I'm attempting this new thing where I keep my work life at work, and my home life at home. While I like most of the people I work with, they are not my closest friends, and I don't have to tell them any personal information.

But, someone is on to me. The IT guy who just came to look at my computer was chatting with me asking how I liked my new wireless mouse. I replied "Oh, it's really great, very precise. The only problem I've had with it, is the USB connector doesn't like being plugged into my machine, only into a USB extender. It's a little mickey moused together, but so long as I didn't have to bring duct tape into the equation, I'm happy with it."

He smiled, then shook his head and said "You're a total dude aren't you?"

*sigh* so much for keeping my personality out of the work place.

No comments: