Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Thursday.

So, Thursday is here. Tomorrow Xtian leaves to visit his mother in LA. Saturday my younger sister will be coming down to O-town to visit. Which leaves me with an entire Friday night to myself. mmmmm. What shall I do, what shall I do? Eh, who am I trying to fool. I'll probably end up obsessively cleaning the entire house, eating garbage and going to bed before 9 pm. I'm just a rockstar that way. You may all envy my youth and energy now. Or something.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I live in what some may call a "rough neighborhood." I usually kind of forget about it though. You get used to some things (like the homeless people rifling through your trash, the dealers on the corner, the BMW that, in the course of 24 hours, had each one of it's tires stolen right off the car) and others you just have to laugh about. Walking to work yesterday, Xtian and I observed some fabulous ghetto youth dialogue. I'll share it with you now:
Girl: "What you is?"
Boy: "I throw blunts up."

---
Yeah, I have no idea what that means either. I know I'm kind of a square, but I thought I was more in touch with my 'hood than that. Apparently, I'm old and unhip. Just wanted to share.


So, you may have noticed the pictures. I was just impressed that I got it to work. Enjoy perusing the pictures of the extremely cute Xtian, and more-than-I'm-sure-is-healthy pictures of the kitties. One of these days, I'll get a picture of all three of them, but for now, allow me to gush.

How freaking cute is Fiddy? He has a mane, for gawd's sake! A MANE! Also, please note, he's only 6 months old, and so about to overtake Vickie (the old matriarch) in size.

Ok, I'm finished being a crazy cat lady for the day.
Hmmm, everyone's taking tomorrow off work... perhaps I'll "work" from home.....(cue evil laughter).

No comments: