Thursday, February 9, 2006

Nothing of interest here.... move along.

I don't really have much to say for once. This is bizarre. I'm not really sure what to do in this situation. Well, a bulleted list seems to be called for.

Randomness of the day:

  • All over Oakland buses new advertisements have popped up. Ads for wigs. Being schlepped by none other than TV's Moesha: Brandy. That's right, huge pictures of Brandy wearing terrible, horse-hair looking wigs all over the place. The best part, she's not just the model, these are "Brandy's Signature Collection" wigs. Anyone else terribly amused by this? Because I am. I so am.
  • One of my coworkers is pregnant. She's just started telling people. Outloud I said "Congratulations, when are you due?" In my head I said "you damn bitch, why does everyone else get to be knocked up and I don't?" So, just when I thought I'd gotten past the hormones, they come back to remind me who's in charge. Fuckers.
  • Why is it that putting on weight is immediate, but weight loss takes for freaking ever? I overeat one day, the next day 3 pounds find their way to my gut. I run for regularly for a week, take extra efforts to keep active, eat nothing but a few ounces of lean meat and vegetables and this apparantly takes a month to take effect. My body is a jerk.
  • When one is prone to extended, unexplainable periods of sadness at the drop of a hat, Amy Mann is not the music to listen to. I'm just saying, on a good day, that broad can make me suicidal. I don't want to see what would happen if I heard her on a bad day.

I think this is all I've got for today. Perhaps I'll feel enraged later and post. But in the meantime, work or something damn it!

Happy Thursday, it's all downhil from here.

No comments: