Friday, February 10, 2006

Mmmmm, sleep.

Oh a fabulous weekend to look forward to.

Tonight Xtian will be chauffeuring Jen and I as we celebrate our respective birthdays. I imagine some serious dancing, bull-riding and slutting will be going down. So, if you're in the East Bay tonight, watch out for loud, drunk, giggly girls. And for once, both of us get to drink, since we have the whole driver thing worked out. Muwahahahahhahaha.

The rest of the weekend will be spent as a hermit. I've not had much time to do nothing lately, so aside from a grocery trip, I plan to be naked all weekend. I will not answer the phone. I will not answer the door. I will only watch movies, bad tv and read. Oh, and eat. Mustn't forget the food. Oh and have much sex. MUCH sex.

The nice thing about fighting and then making up: all the pent up energy. Xtian's still feeling terrible about the fight, and so really putting in the,.....ahem.....extra effort. This week is decidedly better than last.

Right, I'm off to start my weekend early. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: