Friday, October 7, 2005

Oh, Friday.

Even before the alarm went off, I felt the headache. Yes, the same headache I've been fighting for the last 7 days straight. Awesome. I've only been at work for an hour and a half, and I'm on the verge of testing the thickness of the glass in the window. I'm taking more hard core meds than I ought, and it's doing nothing.

I had high hopes of getting up early and working out this morning. Yeah. Not so much. I decided to just sleep until I felt better, work be damned. I heard Xtian leave and drifted back to sleep. An indeterminable amount of time later, I heard something loud and metallic fall outside. My neighbors are doing some home remodelling, so I just ignored it. I started hearing more metal being moved around and was just getting up to close the balcony door when I heard Xtian's voice on the balcony. Hmm. Why had he come back, and what was he doing on the balcony?

Oh. He locked his keys in my truck and had been banging on the door and throwing things onto the balcony to wake me up so I could let him in. He ended up having to ask the neighbors if he could climb from their balcony onto our balcony to be let in. What a way to start the day.

Further proof that anything can and will happen to Xtian. We've all locked keys in the car, we've all lost car keys, we've all had traffic tickets, etc. But only Xtian has all these things and more happen in a six week period of time. Is the universe just laughing its ass off, or is Xtian just kind of dim sometimes? I'm starting to wonder......

Ow. Wondering makes my brain hurt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: