Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Coley's Dysfunctional Department

I've been in this department for just shy of a year, and I've come to a conclusion. We don't actually do anything. We just meet and spin our wheels in hypotheticals. Since October 2004, we've gotten no closer to actually building our project. Nice. I love this kind of thing.

Not.

Those who know me know that I am an accomplishment junkie. I make lists of the most inane things just for the satisfaction of crossing them off the list. I have a deep desire to JUST DO things. Which is probably why moving slowly in any fashion is so irritating to me. Can't we just work and get this thing done?

Gah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what I would do without my girl Jen. I know, I know, I talk about her constantly, but she's just fabulous. I was all upset last week over the Xtian STD thing, but I wasn't ready to talk about it yet. Jen just made me giggle and reminded me that no matter what Xtian is a wonderful person who is good to me. That girl talks me off my emotionally-unstable-drama-queen ledge at least once a week. I will say it once more: women friends rock the mullet right off the Camaro.




That's all I have today. I'm officially the laziest ass alive. Happy Tuesday.

No comments: