Thursday, May 19, 2005

Nice Teeth, Want to Screw?

Howdy! So, my desk is totally bare. All the electronic paraphernelia that makes my life easier is gone. I'm down to typing directly on the laptop. Oh my, what a conundrum. How inconvenient. Or something. My department is moving tomorrow, so we're all existing and working around a bunch of boxes. Awesome.

On a positive note, I have indestructible teeth. I haven't been to a dentist in approximately 5 years. I went today, expecting to need tons of dental work (I mean hello? 5 years without any attention to my teeth, I have no reason NOT to have about 19 cavitites, especially when you think about my ongoing love affair with sugar.) and there is nothing wrong with my teeth at all. The dentist even commended me for having "really healthy gums." I feel like the biggest loser in the world, being that that was one of the best compliments I've gotten in long time. Yeah, my life rocks. But anyhow, yeah, highlight of my day was a visit to the dentists office with no negative consequences. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The nice/shitty thing about moving is there will be about 2 hours tomorrow that I can't really be anywhere. All my stuff will be en route to new office, and there will be some mad work going on. So, if no one else but Jen is around, we can sit across the street in a coffee shop and shoot the shit. But if others are around I'll feel required to look like I'm doing something. I'm thinking I'll bring some playing cards, or a book or something. At least the last time we moved everyone else was on vacation, so it was low stress. And the great part is, we get to do it all over again in August. I can't wait.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Perhaps a posting tomorrow. We'll see how the move goes. Another drive up to Chico for a beautiful 90 degree weekend. You know what I love? California. You know why? Because it's fucking gorgeous weather. Even right now, it's been raining all day, but is still bright outside and over 60 degrees. This is why there are fewer fat people in California, it's always warm enough that you want to go outside. Not that this has helped me, I'm just as....supple as ever.

Good word, eh? Supple. I'm not fat I'm just cushioned. Yeah. I'm done.
Peace out y'all.

No comments: