Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Honesty.

Ok, so in the vein of being honest with myself. I've figured some stuff out.
1. I'm out of energy for dating. I don't particularly want to settle down with anyone in particular, but I'd like to already be at the intimacy part. Preferablyl with a moderately good looking, smart adult (no more infantile males please).
2. I want kids. Yesterday. And I don't want to have them alone. I want to share the parenting experience with some kind of partner. I'm thinking about asking my girl friend to be a dual mommy with me. Of course in this scenario, I'd still have to have sex with a man and achieve pregnancy. Damn.
3. I love rum. Seriously. And it doesn't even have to be good rum. If the captain were a real man, I would marry him. And I hate marriage.

That's all for now.

No comments: