Thursday, April 28, 2005

A funny thing happened while I was supposed to be working

So, since last week and the week before were insanely busy, this week, I am totally bored. There's the occasional crap to do, but, for the most part, I spent my week reading this: www.jasonmulgrew.com

Feel free to hit this up. I would like to preface this with a small warning: this guy is alternately hilarious and vomit-inducingly nasty. Reading Jason Mulgrew reminds me of my old home, living with 4 guys in their 20's. Sometimes they were fun and funny, othertimes I wonder how I will ever be able to sleep with any man again. Living like that almost convinced me that being a full-time lesbian was the only way to go. I have no idea if that makes any sense, but it has been amusing me, so I thought I'd pass it along.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, you'll recall yesterday when I was explaining that due to not receiving a phone call, I had reverted back to "I am disgusting and better just get into the habit of paying for sex because who would ever want a piece of this without a hefty profit" mindset. Well, I also warned that any mood of mine is subject to change at any time for any reason. within 20 minutes of posting that, he called me. Immediately my spirit soared and everything in my life was good and wonderful again. I truly am a completely neurotic ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I signed on to AIM (that's AOL Instant Messenger, for those not in the "know") yesterday, in an attempt to get a new, more work-friendly handle. I don't think the one I used all through college, Skankyroommate, would be all that welcomed. Unfortunately, when the machine launched, I was accosted with my old Buddy list, complete with my ex being online!!! I shrieked, fumbled to turn it off then had to breathe for about 5 minutes. I don't know why it rattled me. I guess that is the only way I'll ever have a random "bumped into my ex" experience, being that post breakup I moved 2500 miles away. It weirded me out all day. It's still weirding me out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Possibly more to come later. As I said, I'm really bored. Take care. Buh-bye.

No comments: