Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Mood Swings and other Joys

The sun is out once again! I'm such a sun worshiper it's a wonder I get anything done. I could literally stand/sit in the sun all day doing nothing and consider that the most fulfilling day of my life. Not that I've had the opportunity. I feel like I'm running out of time. For what, I just don't know. I think it's time to spend a few days doing nothing and just enjoying life. It's so easy to get bogged down in what you're doing and forgetting to be glad and grateful.

Today is my brother's birthday. My brother and I have a special bond. He lived with me and my ex for almost a year. I was his "mini mom" throughout all that. It's hard to turn that off. Even though he's under the loving care of my mama, I still feel responsible for him.

Well, more work to be done. Should probably go do it.
BUT FIRST!

Sorry, someone walked by and gave me the stink eye because the filtered water hasn't been refilled yet today. LIKE I CONTROL THE GODS OF WATER JUST BECAUSE I SIT NEAREST TO IT!! If I hear one more snarky comment about the water, or someone walks by with an empty cup and makes an exaggerated sigh I may lose it entirely and KILL THEM ALL!

Ok, feeling better. The rage is slowly subsiding. F***ing PMS. I'm a bit of a basket case. My bad.

No comments: