Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Sugar Boo!

In honor of Xtian's birthday, Warren woke up at midnight, and refused to sleep until after 2 am. Pleasant. At least I didn't have to be at work until 10 am, so I could get a few hours of sleep. Poor Xtian got to be the hero by taking the kid to the couch and sleeping out there with him. Poor guy, slept on the couch on his own birthday. *sigh* ah well. Frankly, I'm not convinced it bothers him, since it means he can watch all the crummy tv he likes, (Destroyed in Seconds! Human Wrecking Ball! Just awful, but he loves them).

And now I must go play beer and ice cream wench for a few more hours. Huzzah birthday season!

(Oh and for those left wondering about how Xtian's interviews went... well, we're still wondering too. I've never had a job call me on time for a job, whether I got it or not. And so we're trying to not think about it. Keeping fingers crossed!)

No comments: