Friday, August 29, 2008

Same old thing, whole new place.

Since I think my old blog made it into my family's awareness, I'm here now. If you are here now, then you followed me. Welcome back.

All old posts are still there, or at least should be.

I got an email today from my mama and this is what lead me to believe I was busted. It just addressed some of my frustrations with my family that I mentioned in my last post... a little too well. Which immediately made me wary. So, rather than ask vague questions to see if my mom was going to be reading through all my old stuff, most of which is not exactly "family friendly" (in case I didn't mention it, this here blog is rated M for imMature, and is not intended for use by those under 18, or for people who are upset by foul language, inappropriate stories, and tales of "lady parts." Or for people who are my parents. There, needed to be said) I opted to just dump the whole shebang and move it here. Welcome.

No comments: