Friday, July 6, 2007

Damn, that's hot.

I am lacking anything awesome to write. When I arrived at work at 7 am, I took a look at my to-do list and realized, in horror, that I had completed everything. I had 9 hours to kill, and not one productive thing to do. After what felt like a full days worth of dicking around on the internet, cleaning out my desk, organizing my portfolio, and chit chatting with my boss, I found it was only 9 am. Seriously. And this week, I had two non-work days. And it’s not like I could find work if I tried. Did I mention the desk-cleaning?

Gar!

Have I mentioned that there are three women who were on my softball team who are all currently pregnant? Me, Bitchface, and Trashy VP. That’s not the weird part. The weird part is we are all due within three days of each other. Is that as creepy as I think it is? Or, as one of my friends at work asked, “What the hell went on at those softball games?”

That is all.

No comments: