Thursday, August 31, 2006

Coley is a Crotchety Old Lady.

Ok, I think I’m allergic to gushing. After yesterday’s post, I find myself headachy, and heartburning. Fan-freaking-tastic. I’m trying to break my super high tolerance for medications, but doing that entails NOT TAKING ANY MEDS. So, there is no relief for a head that makes Coley want to stab herself with a fork, or for heartburn that was caused by water.
And then I think to myself, you know, maybe I should never get pregnant. Pregnant ladies aren’t allowed to take all the meds they want, for any ailment they think they have. Bu then I realize that it’s hard to make babies without the whole “pregnancy” thing. So, I guess I’m just fuckered either way.

See I told you, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I’ve been staring at the same Word document for the last three hours. I’m supposed to be writing a piece about a product. Except, there is NOTHING left to say about it. It is boring, and so behind the times I’m embarrassed to be writing about as though it were amazing. So, instead I will find any other task to do that doesn’t need to get done. I can wax poetic about pretty much anything under the sky. But this thing is going to be the death of me.

Happy Thursday. So close to a 3 day weekend…..

No comments: