Monday, December 12, 2005

Coley Battles the assholes.

Oy, the joys of Xmas shopping. I realize this is a stressful time of year. I understand everyone thinks that this is the ONE opportunity to make up for being a negligent ass for the other 364 days of the year. So, understandably, this is hard to do. But I will say this:
I am not personally responsible for your stress. Stop yelling at me, stop glaring at me when I smile in your direction.
We are all annoyed at having to be out shopping among hordes of other people. If one more punk-ass teenage boy runs into me as I try to walk through a store, and then fails to apologize, I may have to beat the puberty out of him. I know, I know, people suck and think the whole world revolves around them. But while the world might REVOLVE around them, there ARE other people on this planet. GAH!!!

We're all just trying to get through our days, so let's maybe act nicely and have a sense of humor about the whole thing. Or is that too much work for the yuppies?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I live in West Oakland. And tonight Tookie Williams is scheduled to be executed. There's talk of riots, especially in Oakland. So, I might not be leaving my house for a while. Will keep you all posted. But if there is rioting, Xtian's promised to loot me some nice stuff. Got to keep a sense of humor about it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm out. There's nothing left to say for now. Have a safe Monday.

No comments: