Friday, September 16, 2005

"Bitch, get in my car" and other offensive song lyrics

Friday, thankfully. The headaches have been non-stop for almost a week now. And now, as a "ruling everything out" measure, I get to spend my Saturday morning having bloodwork done. I almost hope they find something, just so it can be fixed. Living in constant pain just sucks. Thank gawd I've got meds, or I wouldn't be able to even look at a computer screen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I headed for El Cerrito for some girlfriend time with Jen. *sigh* It's been far too long and I was missing that girl. Girlfriend time heals me. I don't know what it is, but I feel emotionally more stable. Jen is fabulous for calling my bluffs and looking past my bullshit. I get so wrapped up in crap, and Jen always sees through it. You know, no matter how shitty my job gets and how much I dislike it most of the time, working here introduced me to Jen, so I'm calling it an excellent trade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a completely unrelated note: I have a 50 cent song stuck in my head. It's been playing for days, and I'm actively working to get it out, as I find it unbelievably offensive. The chorus of thsi song is:
I got no pickup lines
I stay on the grind
I tell these ho's all the time
Bitch, get in my car.


Yeah, that's what I want playing in my head all the time.
I suck.
Right, I'm tired, time to go home and drink away this headache.
Good night, happy Friday to y'all.

No comments: