Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The First Post (cue the ominous music)

So, hello. How are you? This is the first post of my new blog. Don't get me wrong, I'm no stranger to blogging. But new city, new job, new blog. Seemed to make sense. I'll keep this one short, as I'm awfully tired and one of those working stiffs, so must get to bed shortly. I will at least give you the quick stats. I'm 22, I now live in Oakland, and work for the largest, oldest non-profit HMO in the country (see if you can figure that one out). I'm single, I'm a person of the female persuasion, though more butch than most NFL players. I have two kitties (invariably, single girl owns cats) who are the biggest spoiled brats in the world, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm not a crazy cat lady, mind you. Well...not yet anyway. I'll leave more for later. Hope you come back and visit again. Feel free to hit me with some feedback, you know I'll enjoy it.

No comments: